This inflatable kayak rental is fun for all ages! Paddle six miles down the Hiwassee River on a self-guided trip.
What to Bring
- Photo ID
- Coolers can be brought except Styrofoam
- Per Tube
- Per Tube
Reserve Rafting Tubes for a Fun Day on the River
Our river rafting tubes offer the perfect way to lay back and relax as you float down the Hiwassee River. Get wet, stay cool, and have a great time! Read more about your trip and reserve your rafting tube online.
- Must be 18+ to float alone
- The trip is self-guided
- Trip takes about 3 hours depending on the size & shape of the boat taken
- You will be taken upstream 6 miles and will float back to your vehicles at the facility
- Water temperature is cold in the early summer at around 54 degrees Fahrenheit
- Some type of shoes should be worn other than flip flops because the river has rocks that can hurt your feet
- You will get wet! We are not responsible for lost items or damaged electronics
- Three things that are prohibited on the river: Glass, Styrofoam, and alcohol
- The tube rental does not include a paddle just a lifejacket
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your river rental booking time to make your shuttle time.
For 11 am rentals, please arrive at 10:30 am
For 12 pm rentals, please arrive at 11:30 am
For 1 pm rentals, please arrive at 12:30 pm
For 2 pm rentals, please arrive at 1:30 pm
For 3 pm rentals, please arrive at 2:30 pm
After arriving at our outpost a shuttle will take you upstream 5.5 Miles. Please be sure to check in with a staff member to be placed on a shuttle. The weekends and holidays are always our busiest time and we ask that you be patient with our staff. Tube rentals must be on the river before 3:00 PM.
Keep all pets on a leash, don’t leave them unattended, and clean up after them. No pets allowed on shuttle at this time. Private boat shuttle will not be allowed also because of limited space on shuttles.