This inflatable kayak rental is fun for all ages! Paddle six miles down the Hiwassee River on a self-guided trip.
RIVER RAFTING TUBE RENTAL
Relax in a tube! | Self-Guided Trip
What to Bring
- Photo ID
- Coolers can be brought except Styrofoam
- Per Tube
- Per Tube
Reserve Rafting Tubes for a Fun Day on the River
Whitewater tubing at its best! Enjoy the cold river and class 2 rapids of the Hiwassee. This is not a waterpark lazy river. It is recommended that you are in good shape, a strong swimmer and have some experience tubing or boating before you try this adventure. 14 years old and older.
- Must be 18+ to float alone
- The trip is self-guided
- Trip takes about 3 hours depending on the size & shape of the boat taken
- You will be taken upstream 6 miles and will float back to your vehicles at the facility
- Water temperature is cold in the early summer at around 54 degrees Fahrenheit
- Some type of shoes should be worn other than flip flops because the river has rocks that can hurt your feet
- You will get wet! We are not responsible for lost items or damaged electronics
- Three things that are prohibited on the river: Glass, Styrofoam, and alcohol
- The tube rental does not include a paddle just a lifejacket
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your river rental booking time to make your shuttle time.
For 11 am rentals, please arrive at 10:30 am
For 12 pm rentals, please arrive at 11:30 am
For 1 pm rentals, please arrive at 12:30 pm
For 2 pm rentals, please arrive at 1:30 pm
For 3 pm rentals, please arrive at 2:30 pm
After arriving at our outpost a shuttle will take you upstream 5.5 Miles. Please be sure to check in with a staff member to be placed on a shuttle. The weekends and holidays are always our busiest time and we ask that you be patient with our staff. Tube rentals must be on the river before 3:00 PM.
Keep all pets on a leash, don’t leave them unattended, and clean up after them. No pets allowed on shuttle at this time. Private boat shuttle will not be allowed also because of limited space on shuttles.