This campsite is perfect for a relaxing and beautiful stay on the Hiwassee River. Book your waterfront campsite today!
Easy access to river
What to Bring
- Photo ID
- All your own camping gear and bedding
- The paths through the campground are not lit, so please remember to bring a flashlight
- Friday - Saturday Per Night - Includes 4 People
- Additional Guest Per Night - Per Person
- Memorial Day Weekend 3-night camping available
- Weekend Camping 2-night camping available
Camp Near the River at an Inland Site
Hiwassee River Campsites
Each site is equipped with picnic tables and fire rings. Many sites are located directly on the Hiwassee River with some located on Ellis Creek. All sites have direct access to the river for swimming and fishing. In addition, we offer a bathhouse with hot showers and flush toilets. For your additional entertainment, we have a volleyball court. If you forget anything on your trip, we stock all the essentials and then some in our Outfitter’s Store.
Keep all pets on a leash, don’t leave them unattended, and clean up after them. No pets allowed on shuttle at this time. Private boat shuttle will not be allowed also because of limited space on shuttles.
Reserve your inland campsite online today!
- 10 a.m.
If you need to check in earlier please send us an email.