Sit-on kayaks allow you to move around and get into the water on your river ride. Reserve one today!
What to Bring
- Photo ID
- Coolers can be brought except Styrofoam
Reserve Your Inflatable Kayak for Fun on the River
Come float the Hiwassee River in one of our safe and fun inflatable kayaks! See the details below and reserve your inflatable kayak rental online.
- Must be 12+ to float alone on a single kayak, with adult supervision
- Must be 18+ to float alone without adult supervision
- 2-person kayak can be used by any age with an adult
- The trip is self-guided
- The trip takes about 3 hours depending on the size & shape of the boat taken
- You will be taken upstream 6 miles and will float back to your vehicles at the facility
- Water temperature is cold in the early summer at around 54 degrees Fahrenheit
- Some type of shoes should be worn other than flip flops because the river has rocks that can hurt your feet
- You will get wet! We are not responsible for lost items or damaged electronics
- Three things that are prohibited on the river: Glass, Styrofoam, and alcohol