INFLATABLE TANDEM KAYAK RENTAL
- Two Person Kayak All Ages
Have fun kayaking in tandem!
- The trip is self-guided
- Trip takes about 3 hours depending on the size & shape of the boat taken
- You will be taken upstream 6 miles and will float back to your vehicles at the facility
- Water temperature is cold in the early summer at around 54 degrees Fahrenheit
- Some type of shoes should be worn other than flip flops because the river has rocks that can hurt your feet
- You will get wet! We are not responsible for lost items or damaged electronics
- Three things that are prohibited on the river: Glass, Styrofoam, and alcohol
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your river rental booking time to make your shuttle time.
For 11 am rentals, please arrive at 10:30 am
For 12 pm rentals, please arrive at 11:30 am
For 1 pm rentals, please arrive at 12:30 pm
For 2 pm rentals, please arrive at 1:30 pm
For 3 pm rentals, please arrive at 2:30 pm
After arriving at our outpost a shuttle will take you upstream 5.5 Miles. Please be sure to check in with a staff member to be placed on a shuttle. The weekends and holidays are always our busiest time and we ask that you be patient with our staff. Tube rentals must be on the river before 3:00 PM
Keep all pets on a leash, don’t leave them unattended, and clean up after them. No pets allowed on shuttle at this time. Private boat shuttle will not be allowed also because of limited space on shuttles.
What to Bring
- Please bring a photo ID
- Coolers can be brought except Styrofoam