Looking for the perfect day on the water? Lay back and relax with a river rafting tube rental on the Hiwassee River!
What to Bring
- Photo ID
- Coolers can be brought except Styrofoam
Go Rafting in Tennessee
Hop into a raft with a few friends and you’ve got yourselves an exciting adventure and a great way to stay cool on a hot summer day. Check out the details below and book your raft online.
- 4-person minimum- under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- The trip is self-guided
- The trip takes about 3 hours depending on the size & shape of the boat taken
- You will be taken upstream 6 miles and will float back to your vehicles at the facility
- Water temperature is cold in the early summer at around 54 degrees Fahrenheit
- Some type of shoes should be worn other than flip flops because the river has rocks that can hurt your feet
- You will get wet! We are not responsible for lost items or damaged electronics
- Three things that are prohibited on the river: Glass, Styrofoam, and alcohol