Reserve an inland campsite for a fun outdoor experience that still allows you to be close to the river and other campground amenities.
What to Bring
- Photo ID
- All your own camping gear and bedding
- The paths through the campground are not lit, so please remember to bring a flashlight
- Sunday-Thursday Includes 2 People
- Friday-Saturday Includes 4 People
- Additional Guests Night Per Person
Camp on the Hiwassee River
Hiwassee River Campgrounds
For an unforgettable outdoor experience, book your river campsite online. Each site is equipped with picnic tables and fire rings. Many sites are located directly on the Hiwassee River with some located on Ellis Creek.
All sites have direct access to the river for swimming and fishing. In addition, we offer a bathhouse with hot showers and flush toilets. For your entertainment, we have a volleyball court where you can start a game with friends.
If you forget anything on your trip, we stock all the essentials and then some in our Outfitter’s Store. Come pay us a visit!
Reserve your Hiwassee campsite online today!
- 12 p.m.
- 10 a.m.
If you need to check in earlier please send us an email.