This inflatable kayak rental is fun for all ages! Paddle six miles down the Hiwassee River on a self-guided trip.
What to Bring
- Photo ID
- Coolers can be brought except Styrofoam
- Per Kayak
Hiwassee River Kayak Rental
Sit-on kayaks give you plenty of flexibility to get in and out of the water and have fun during your trip down the Hiwassee River. Read more about your kayak rental and reserve online for your next river adventure!
- Must be 12+ to float alone, with adult supervision
- Must be 18+ to float alone without adult supervision
- The trip is self-guided
- The trip takes about 3 hours depending on the size & shape of the boat taken
- You will be taken upstream 6 miles and will float back to your vehicles at the facility
- Water temperature is cold in the early summer at around 54 degrees Fahrenheit
- Some type of shoes should be worn other than flip flops because the river has rocks that can hurt your feet
- You will get wet! We are not responsible for lost items or damaged electronics
- Three things that are prohibited on the river: Glass, Styrofoam, and alcohol